How to wear mouth-nose protection properly
The use of mouth-nose protection masks has become more important worldwide during the COVID-19 pandemic. Proper use of mouth-nose guards is important not only to prevent infections, but also to minimize their spread.
There are some important guidelines that should be followed when using a mouth-nose mask. Here are some tips to make sure you’re wearing your mouth-nose guard properly:
- Clean your hands: before you put on your protective mouth-nose mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer.
- Put the mask on properly: Make sure you position the mask correctly. It should fit snugly against your face and cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching the mask: If you touch the mask while wearing it, this can increase the risk of infection. Avoid touching your mask unless you absolutely have to in order to remove or adjust it.
- Change the mask regularly: a mask should not be worn all day long. Change it every few hours or when it gets wet or dirty.
- Remove the mask properly: When removing your mask, touch only the straps or loops and do not touch the mask material. Dispose of it immediately in a trash receptacle and clean your hands again.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that you are wearing your mouth-nose guard properly and playing a role in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
The importance of wearing mouth/nose protection
Wearing mouth-nose protection is an important measure to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. Especially in times of a pandemic like COVID-19, the mouth-nose protection is an indispensable element of infection protection.
The mouth-nose guard is used to minimize the spread of infectious droplets produced by talking, coughing or sneezing. By wearing the mouth-nose guard, these droplets can be caught before they are released into the environment. This reduces the risk of infection for other people.
It is important to wear your mouth-nose guard correctly to maximize its protective effectiveness. For this purpose, the mouth and nose should be completely covered. Mouth-nose protection should fit snugly against the face and have no gaps. It is also important to change and wash the mouth-nose protection regularly to avoid the accumulation of infectious germs.
- In summary, wearing mouth-nose protection is a simple and effective measure to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- By completely covering the mouth and nose, the risk of infection to others is reduced.
- It is important to wear the mouth-nose guard correctly and change it regularly to maximize the protective effect.
What are the different types of mouth-nose protection??
The mouth-nose guard has become an important accessory to protect yourself and others from contracting the coronavirus. But what types of mouth-nose guards are actually available?
- Disposable face masks: these mouth and nose covering masks are made of disposable material and are usually available at a low cost. However, they offer only limited protection and should be changed regularly.
- Reusable face masks: These masks can be used multiple times and are available in different sizes and materials, such as cotton, polyester or blended fabric. These masks need to be cleaned regularly to prevent bacteria buildup.
- FFP masks: These masks offer higher protection than traditional face masks and are available in three classes (FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3). However, they must fit snugly and be replaced regularly with new masks.
- Cloth masks: mouth-nose protection cloths are made of one piece of fabric and can be easily attached to the head with an elastic band. They are available in many different designs and can be washed if necessary.
It is important to emphasize that wearing a mouth-nose protection alone is not sufficient to prevent infection. You should also make sure to keep a sufficient distance and wash your hands regularly.
How to wear mouth-nose protection properly: The mouth-nose protection should sit well over the mouth and nose and fit snugly to the face. Do not touch the mouth-nose protection while wearing it and wash your hands immediately after taking it off.
How to wear the mouth-nose guard correctly
The mouth-nose protection is an important part of the fight against the spread of the coronavirus. However, many people wear it incorrectly or do not put it on properly. Here are some tips to wear the mouth-nose guard properly:
- Hand hygiene: before putting on the mouth-nose guard, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use a disinfectant.
- Position: the mouth-nose guard should fit snugly and cover the mouth and nose. Make sure it is positioned correctly and has no air holes.
- Put on with both hands: Take the mouth-nose guard by the straps and put it on with both hands. Do not touch the mouth-nose protection itself, to avoid possible transmission of viruses.
- Wearing time: wear the mouth-nose protection only as long as necessary and change it regularly, but at the latest after 4 hours.
- Disposal: Throw the mouth-nose guard in a closed trash can and wash your hands thoroughly again.
Please note that the mouth-nose protection is not the only measure and that observing distance and hygiene rules are still important prerequisites for containing the pandemic.
So follow these tips and stay healthy!
How to remove the mouth-nose protection correctly?
Wearing a mouth-nose guard has now become indispensable in many situations. But even removing the protector must be done properly to minimize potential infection risks.
First, be sure to touch the guard only by the straps or loops to avoid contaminating the inside. Avoid touching the front or bottom of the guard.
Remove the protector carefully and ensure that it does not come into contact with other surfaces. Dispose of the protector immediately afterwards in a trash can with a lid or wash it thoroughly at at least 60 degrees Celsius.
Also remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap or disinfect them after removing the mouth-nose protection. Meet these simple requirements to protect yourself and others from contagion.